Thursday 24 May 2012

Not a KB anymore.


Hafizuddin, our ex-KB ('Ketua' Batch) had move to Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah (KISAS). So, we (form 4 students) do not have leader for about a month.
Then, one beautiful morning, our school general head student (Ketua Umum), Faiz Azrai (also known as Gek) called all the MPP (Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar) - which includes the MT (Majlis Tertinggi), leaders of  PRS , batch form, Briged Bestari and many more -  to see him and discuss about the course of Miss Rohani retirement day. Then, because nobody take concerned about it, so I went to see him as a representative of my form 4 batch. (Actually, there are a event before that day where I was being appointed as a new leader but I don't remember about it very well) .
So, begin from that day, I am the head of form 4 batch.
But, it does not last long until one day, that is today.
Hafizi, MY assistant leader, want to discuss about having a new leader with everyone's votes - eventhough many of us had returned home. It is not disheartening to me for them to select a more caliber leader than me and that guy is Azwar Abdullah. The assistant leader is still the same guy start from us form 1 until form 4, that is Hafizi Ruslan, my ex-assistant.

What is disheartening is that there are still a few said to me, "Don't be sad".

Hey, do you think I really want that position? You don't even know how hard to be a leader is. While all of you are sleepimg, I need to woke up to settle some of the school's event. While all of you reading do revision for the examination, I still need to think on what performance should we (form 4) done on the Teacher's Day - So don't ask me why I didn't get high marks for this Mid Year Test Examination. But, when we ready to do our performance, the time envy and jealous with us, so our performance had to be cancelled. Arrrgh....
Being a leader can be so tense if you observed carefully – That’s why I look tense very often lately.

……………………………………………………………………..

Fuhhhhhhhh... Now, I feel like my shoulder feel more lighter because all of the responsibilities have been taken by another person that is better than me. I also can calm and relaxed a bit now . 
Anyways, I'm happy that I can serve for my batch form eventhought it is only in a short time. Please don't said anything about my leadership if you don't ever heve the experience as a leader.

2 comments:

  1. Be patient, Zack!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrections:

    1) had move
    should be had moved

    2) i need to woke up
    i need to wake up..after 'to', use root word..

    3) i also can
    should be i can also...

    4) anyways or anyway??refer to this website
    ----> http://grammartips.homestead.com/anyway.html

    5) tense or tensed??

    by the way, i like this post..=)

    ReplyDelete