Monday 30 April 2012

Fire and Rescue Cadet Marching


            Wow! What an amazing experience. It had been three years, since the last time I joined school march for uniform unit and the last one that I joined is the Scout in my primary school.
            I didn’t expect that I can perform a bit well in marching on the day of Mahrajan Kawad Kaki was held-29 April 2012 . I joined Fire and Rescue Cadet in marching on that day because I feel pity for them because they didn’t have enough file. In other words, I am like a hero that appear in the last minute in this story.
            Eventhough we got the second place for the under government category, we still can have the smiley face on our lineaments. At first, for the static and dynamic part, we have no problem in doing so (I think so) .When it comes to the formation part,  Subhana-Allah, only Allah knows. For the first and second formation, it is still okay, but it is like the first sign of bad omen when its’ come to the third and fourth (last) formation. Our stamp start to become disordered and I forgot to say ‘KADET’ for the voice formation (last formation).
            Oh, before I forgot. Thanks to Muqri for lending me your Fire and Rescue Cadet uniform (actually just the trouser) . I also want to say thanks as my appreciation to those who had gave guidance and make me feel passion to march this year.
What a happy hour! 


                          Some of the Fire and Rescue Cadet Marcher

6 comments:

  1. i feel pity or i felt pity because you describe the past event??
    i can perform or i could perform?
    Anyway, i like this post..
    sincere from me - Asri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i felt pity is correct because the essay is written in past tense..

      Delete
    2. Yes..Correct..When we describe the past event, use past tense..

      i know,it is hard to master English tense, what tense should we use in our essay..past, present, past perfect, and many more, but by reading and writing a lot in English, you will improve a lot..Believe in me

      =)

      Delete
  2. You look so nervous on that day..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,,i agree with you..i saw his face pale before the marching started.
      Anyway, you did a good job!

      Delete
  3. 'i am a hero that appear in the last minute..'
    You are so funny..

    your cadet did a good job i think

    ReplyDelete